Thursday, June 2, 2011

We're Our Own Worst Critics.....

We had family pictures the other week. 
They were frustrating, exhausting and downright stressful.  I've been on medication that makes my face puffy and causes weight gain.  The only thought I had when I saw the pictures was, "Wow, everyone looks great....but, that fat face of mine."  
Good thing my hubs is so encouraging.  He basically told me to accept who I am and be grateful for a beautiful family.
  So, this is me ignoring my nagging self and posting our family pictures.  
Hopefully the kids will cooperate next year!
Images via Just a Crust Photography (My best friend in the world!)

5 comments:

Lila said...

You are gorgeous and so is your family. Your face does NOT look puffy at all. Yes we are our worse critics. Great family photos, something I need to do again soon.

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Are you kidding me? You are beautiful and must important you have a gorgeous healthy family. I have to agree though that sometimes we are to hard on ourselves. My husband keeps telling me "don't be too harsh on you" And he's right. If we are not kind to us, then who will be?

Have a great weekend!!

annechovie said...

We are always the hardest on ourselves, Lila! I love the photos - you have a gorgeous family. Have a great wknd! xo

Blade of the Hawk said...

Thaanks for writing

Blade of the Hawk said...

Thankss for this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails